The next member of the AquaPix® family, the Miniature Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Sonar (MINSAS) was released in 2014.
This model was designed for smaller diameter autonomous underwater vehicles. Kraken was also chosen that year to provide technology and expertise for the search for the lost Franklin mission ships in the Canadian arctic.
- October 2014 – Completed $2.3M private placement
- August 2014 – Kraken named to MTR 100
- June 2014 – Announced that chosen to provide technology and expertise for the search for the lost Franklin mission ships in the Canadian artic.
- May 2014 – Delivered RTSAS to Australia’s Defense Science and Technology Organization (DSTO)
- May 2014 – Delivered AquaPix® SAS to DRDC in Canada.
- Kraken announced the AquaPix® MINSAS, a next generation Miniature Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Sonar designed for smaller diameter AUVs.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!