In 2015 Kraken became a publicly-traded company on the TSX trading under the stock symbol PNG.V (Ping!) as a strategic move to raise capital to grow its portfolio, enabling them to compete on the global stage.
During this year they also opened a new office in the United States, known as Kraken Underwater Systems, LLC.
- Dec 2015 – Release SOUNDPIX for next-generation seabed mapping in conjunction with Caris limited.
- Nov 2015 Acquired technology and IP from Marine Robotics Inc.
- Nov 2015 – Awarded $750,000 grant from Newfoundland’s RDC to fund KATFISH™ development.
- Nov 2015 – Announced awarded $1.5M order from major defense contractor for KATFISH™
- Aug 2015 – Announced $0.4M sensor contract wit ECA Robotics of France
- Aug 2015 – Kraken and TriTech announce AQUATRAK® correlation velocity log (CVL) product, a derivative of Kraken’s SAS technology, targeted at the oil and gas sector for ROVs.
- Jul 2015 – Announce addition of Dr. Tom Tureaud and Gina Miller as VP Underwater Systems and Project Manager.
- Jun 2015 – Announce addition of Greg Reid as CFO
- Apr 2015 – Established US-subsidiary, Kraken Underwater Systems, LLC.
- Mar 2015 – Announce delivery of first 6000M rated MINSAS sensor to Fraunhofer Institute
- Mar 2015 – Announce addition of Roman Kocur to Board of Directors
- Mar 2015 – Announces $0.5M grant from the Canadian government for INSAS sensor development.
- Feb 2015 – Kraken Sonar Systems Inc. completes RTO of Anergy Capital to become publicly-traded company (Kraken Sonar Inc. on TSX-V).
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!