On the first day, keynotes and panel discussions will examine questions about the political framework for future-oriented research and the opportunities of an interdisciplinary technology campus. The second day offers deeper insights into various fields of application in parallel workshops.
You can look forward to a variety of exciting ideas and networking opportunities throughout the entire congress and at the evening event. An accompanying exhibition presents the latest products and developments in digital underwater technology.
The ROSTOCK OCEAN CONVENTION:
- Is an attractive networking platform for business, science and politics
- Offers a communication platform for more than 170 participants, speakers and partners
- Presents current trends, latest developments and projects in digital underwater technology
- Positions Rostock as a leading location for digital underwater technology
- Integrates innovative products and start-ups
- Is jointly organized by Rostock Business, the Subsea Monitoring Network, the Fraunhofer Society and the University of Rostock