Now, in 2021, Kraken continues its expansion by announcing that is has entered into a LOI to acquire PanGeo Subsea of Newfoundland and that it has acquired 13 Robotics, a company in Brazil.
Other milestones include the announcement that it has successfully achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification for Quality Management Systems and news of successful trials of it’s SeaPower pressure tolerant batteries installed on Dive Technologies Large Displacement Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (DIVE-LD). Kraken will take ownership of a DIVE-LD vehicle equipped with Kraken’s AquaPix MINSAS and SeaPower Batteries in 2021.
- Aug 2021 – Kraken Closes Acquisition of PanGeo Subsea
- Apr 2021 – Kraken Enters into Letter of Intent to Acquire Subsea Services Company
- Apr 2021 – Kraken Closes Acquisition of Brazilin Underwater Robotics Company
- Mar 2021 – Kraken Announces $2.2 Million of Subsea Batteries and Sonar Contracts & Project Funding
- Feb 2021 – Kraken Achieves ISO 9001:2015 Certification for Quality Management Systems
- Feb 2021 – Kraken Announces $3.5 Million of Contract & Funding Awards
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!